Currently, Gerald A. Sharp offers private lessons locally. Information about content and price can be accessed here:
The online store at www.chiflow.com - instruction
Other Martial Arts and Nei Jia Kung Fu classes that are recommended in the Southern California area are as follows:
1. Veera Vassantachart (aka Master Xu)...Born in Thailand, this applications genius of a Southern External Style has the fastest most precise hands we at chiflow have ever seen. Now at, or about, 80 years of age, he may be slow enough to catch his art. He was training Sunday mornings from 8:30 to 12:00 in an LA area Park. At the very least he is worth a look. Contact us for more information.
2. Mark Quinn teaches Wu Style Qigong and T’ai Chi as well as some Bagua. You can reach him at: MarkQ@chiflow.com.
3. Dave Taylor leads a push hands group, and also knows people and classes in the South Bay area. You can contact him at: DaveT@chiflow.com .
4. A Bagua, Xingyi, and Taiji teacher that we recommend is Gong, Zhong Xiang. You can contact him at: 401 N. Ynez Avenue, Monterey Park, (626) 576-2639.
5. Lyndon Apacible was offering private and group classes in Wu Style T'ai Chi, Xingyi, and other martial arts in the North Hollywood area. You can contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. Larry Watanabe coaches Wrestling at Mt. San Antonio College. He teaches both introductory and ongoing classes in Wu Style T’ai Chi. Contact him at the college by phone at: (909) 594-5611. Larry Watanabe also holds black belts in Pentjak Silat and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
7. Bob Veach teaches private and group classes in Wu Style T'ai Chi in Sunland. You can contact him at: email@example.com .